Test your reflexes as your robot Zyro races through the sky, collecting stars and power-ups that give you special powers.
From the makers of the award-winning ZyroMath comes another fun, interactive, game for young children and children with special needs. ZyroSky 3D is an integrated switch-accessible runner-game for children that keeps kids motivated. Test your reflexes as your robot Zyro races through the city, collecting stars and power-ups that give you special powers. Touch to jump and avoid obstacles, and use your points to buy new characters in the ZyroStore. See how far you can run!
- One-touch input for help in improving hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills for children
- Graphics and music can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kid
- Beginner, Advanced, and Expert mode to to provide easy-selectable options based on the motor skill level or cognitive skill level of the child
- Switch-accessible for children with motor limitations who use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess or Zumo)
- A customizable learning mode than can learn optimal game settings to personalize settings to the needs of the child
- Customizable settings, such as the ability to remove obstacles or reduce game speed, to increase access for children of all skill levels and abilities
- Reporting option enables parents, teachers, and clinicians to monitor their child’s progress
- Includes the ZyroStore where kids can buy characters as a motivational reward for reinforcement and to encourage repeated play
- Stores information for multiple-users so can keep profiles saved for a group of children
- This app does not share personal information, and there are no in-app purchases or advertisements