Wootzy friends have come to share. The beauty of colors found here and there. Oh no, our friends are flying away. Come back my friends. It’s time to play.
STEM Storiez – Wootzy Colors is an interactive book that engages children in learning through a board book and a read-along ebook that includes stunning visuals, animations, and sounds. In STEM Storiez – Wootzy Colors, children learn their colors as they visit different Wootzy planets. This read-along e-book is designed to be interactive and engaging, while teaching STEM concepts.
STEM Storiez® is a set of switch-accessible e-books focused on science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). STEM Storiez incorporate narration, interactive visuals, animations, sound, and adjustable print into an accessible format for inclusion of children of all skill levels and abilities. The unique interactive methods incorporated into STEM Storiez are designed to support the diverse learning needs of children, while making learning fun and interactive. Touching the screen activates the interactive visuals and sounds – each touch provides a different experience. Or use Zumo, a lovable and huggable smart toy made by engineers that makes the math and science come to life.
Math and science are everywhere. They’re the building blocks of an engineer. In Wootzy Colors, STEM Storiez come alive and rewards every child with a special surprise.
Key Features of STEM Storiez
- Touch the screen or use the play stylus for an immersive learning experience – each touch provides a different interactive experience.
- Enhances learning with interactive visuals, animations, and sounds through tactile-based learning.
- Provides a multisensory experience to make STEM part of everyday learning.
- Listen along or read aloud to keep children engaged through words, images, and sounds.
- Customizable e-book settings, such as the ability to remove sound/voice or change print size to increase access for children of all skill levels and abilities.
- Music and sound can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kids.
- Switch-accessible for children with motor limitations who use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess or Zumo).
- This app does not share personal information. There are no in-app purchases or advertisements.