STEM Storiez – Magic Time is an interactive book that engages children to help them master telling time. The read-along kids story includes stunning visuals, animations, and sounds. Beautiful illustrations are used to playfully travel through a typical day in the life of a child, with accompanied adorable clock designs. This read-along book for kids is designed to be interactive and engaging, while teaching early STEM concepts. Throughout the story, mini games are used to progressively enhance the learning experience and create a kid-friendly environment.
STEM Storiez is a set of switch-accessible e-books focused on science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). STEM Storiez incorporate narration, interactive visuals, animations, sound, and adjustable print into an accessible format for inclusion of children of all skill levels and abilities. The unique interactive methods incorporated into STEM Storiez are designed to support the diverse learning needs of children, while making learning fun and interactive. Touching the screen activates the interactive visuals and sounds – each touch provides a different experience. Or use Zumo, a lovable and huggable smart toy made by engineers that makes the math and science come to life.
- Helps children discover time at their own pace while engaging in an interactive story
- Provides additional fun mini games with an educational focus
- Touch the screen or use the play stylus for an immersive learning experience – each touch provides a different interactive experience
- Enhances learning with interactive visuals, animations, and sounds through tactile-based learning
- Provides a multisensory experience to make STEM part of everyday learning
- Listen along or read aloud to keep children engaged through words, images, and sounds
- Customizable e-book settings, such as the ability to remove sound/voice or change print size to increase access for children of all skill levels and abilities
- Music and sound can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kids
- Switch-accessible for children with motor limitations who use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess or Zumo)
- This app does not share personal information. There are no in-app purchases or advertisements
- An additional board book can be purchased with the interactive ebook for limiting screen time or enhanced circle time