Money Count is the perfect app to engage your child in learning through an interactive read-along story including mini-games, stunning visuals, animations, and sounds.
STEM Storiez – Money Count is an interactive book that teaches children different ways to count money. The read-along children story includes stunning visuals, animations, and sounds. Beautiful illustrations are used to playfully explore different coins and the ways coins can be used to count to a dollar. This read-along book for kids is designed to be interactive and engaging, while teaching early STEM concepts. Throughout the story, mini games are used to progressively enhance the learning experience and create a kid-friendly environment.
- There is money, money everywhere. Helps children understanding the ways to count money at their own pace while engaging in an interactive story
- Provides additional fun mini games with an educational focus
- Touch the screen or use the play stylus for an immersive learning experience – each touch provides a different interactive experience
- Enhances learning with interactive visuals, animations, and sounds through tactile-based learning.
- Provides a multisensory experience to make STEM part of everyday learning.
- Listen along or read aloud to keep children engaged through words, images, and sounds.
- Customizable e-book settings, such as the ability to remove sound/voice or change print size to increase access for children of all skill levels and abilities
- Music and sound can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kids
- Switch-accessible for children with motor limitations who use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess or Zumo)
- This app does not share personal information. There are no in-app purchases or advertisements
- An additional board book can be purchased with the interactive ebook for limiting screen time or enhanced circle time