The forest is on fire!! Can you save the forest before it’s destroyed? Forest Fighter is a fun cause and effect game, with special features to help improve motor skills. Nominated for 2014 Summer Award for Best App for Children and Toddlers.
In this game, a forest fire is suddenly raging out of control. Drop water droplets on the fire to save the forest. Fun for all, with additional features to help children with special needs and younger children. Fully customizable settings can adjust game options based on an individual’s skill level. Think it’s too easy? Challenge yourself at the hardest difficulty level!
- Fun for all, with additional features to help children with special needs.
- Fully customizable settings can adjust game options based on the skill level of the individual.
- Helps in improving hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills for younger children.
- Switch accessible for children with motor limitations.
- Just touch the screen to play or use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess).
- Beginner’s options to help gain confidence during game play.
- Enables play by all kids of all skill levels.
- Graphics and music can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kids or for kids that are easily distracted, such as children with Autism or attention deficit disorder.